1. Import and Export diameter: In principle, the inlet and outlet diameter of the filter should not be less than the matching pump inlet diameter, generally with the import pipe caliber.
2. Nominal pressure: To determine the pressure level of the filter according to the maximum pressure that may appear in the filtration pipeline.
3. Hole Mesh Number selection: Mainly consider the need to intercept the impurity particle size, according to the process requirements of the media. All kinds of screen can intercept the size of the diameter check the table "screen specifications."
4. Filtration Equipment Quality: Filter materials generally choose to connect with the process pipe materials, for different conditions of service can be considered to choose cast iron, carbon steel, low alloy steel or stainless steel materials such as filters.
5. Filter resistance loss calculation: water filter, in general calculation of the rated flow rate, pressure loss for 0.52~1.2kpa.