1. According to the pressure of the valve, caliber, the media has been taken and the temperature can be selected to adapt to the valve model.
2. Knowing the connection mode of the pipe and the caliber of the valve can determine the connection mode of the valve.
3. If you know the use of the valve and the conditions of the production process, then you can determine the valve's driving device.
4. The general valve caliber is the diameter of the pipe, but there is also a pipe diameter to calculate the actual valve diameter.
5. To determine the sealing surface of the valve to know what the valve is going to the media, temperature and pressure, the maximum valve body temperature must be greater than the medium temperature.
6. The nominal pressure of the valve is determined according to the material of the valve body, the working pressure and temperature of the medium.
7. The media characteristics of the valve, working pressure and temperature, you can choose model and sealing surface.